Pages

Visa Signature by CIMB

If you have not notice, CIMB has been aggressively promoting the CIMB Visa Signature. Its not a totally new product but CIMB seems to have step up on its marketing effort lately. The marketing effort appear to have bear fruit as it has successfully convinced me to apply for one.

My card just arrived today, leas than 1 week since I submitted my application. Here's how the card looks like:



Here's some of the benefits:

  1. No Annual Fee (waived for life for principle and up to 3 supplementary card)

  2. 2X Bonus Point for oversea spending

  3. Instants Recognition with CIMB Premier Club Rewards

  4. Complimentary Airport Lounge Access (Plaza Premium Lounge)

  5. Complimentary Movie Tickets (enjoy complimentary ticket of the same class at GSC Cinemas)

  6. Dedicated CIMB Travel Desk

  7. CIMB Bank Smart Rewards

  8. 1 hour Card replacement

  9. CIMB Visa Signature HotelClub (enjoy up to 75% at 55,000 hotel worldwide)

  10. Visa Signature Exclusive Benefits

Personally i was attracted to 3 main benefit:

  • Complimentary Movie Tickets, this is extremely useful especially useful as my girlfriend and I loves to watch movie. With this benefit, I get to watch movie at all GSC Cinemas, be it Gold Class, Premiere Class or Normal Class together with my girlfriend for the price of ONE.

  • CIMB Visa Signature Hotel Club, while I'm not a travel addict, but I do travel and this offer could really help me save a lot when I go on holidays. For more info go to http://www.hotelclub.com/cimb/

  • CIMB Smart Reward, this would be the most important benefit of the 3 because CIMB cards offer pretty good discounts at over 500 dining, retail and lifestyle outlets.


My complimentary tickets for Plaza Premium Lounge

With the rising inflation rate and weak economy outlook, its certainly good to be able to enjoy some discount be it wen we dine out, go for movies or even when we go for a holiday.

If you would like to enjoy some great savings just like me, do check out on the CIMB Visa Signature. I've done some comparison with several Visa Signature offering from other local and overseas bank and still find CIMB's offering to be the best.

1 comments:

Philip said...

I Am Proud Owner Of CIMB Visa Signature :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails