Pages

The Garden Club @ MidValley

Competition among shopping malls these days is becoming more intense these days. Besides having nice interior design, reputable tenants, accessibility(parking, public transport), malls operator are beginning to realise that they too have to focus to customer service and brand loyalty.

My recent shopping trip to The Gardens @ MidValley reveal that the Malls Operator has begun rewarding high revenue shopper with VIP membership. I earn myself a membership to The Gardens Club when I spend RM1,000 @ Isetan, The Garden on the same day.

Wow, even shopping malls are giving out VIP card, but what's the benefit of being one? Well for starter, the membership will grant the member access to an exclusive Gardens Club Lounge located on the 4th Floor of The Gardens.

Just like any other VIP Lounge, members will be able have access to magazines, newspapers, free flow of drink at the drinks machine, computers with Internet access, VIP washroom and shower room. Besides that, there is also a free wrapping service at the concierge(inclusive of wrapping paper and service), and locker service for members.


Each member can access the lounge with 1 guess at anyone time.

Those who spend less than RM1,000 and would still wanna get the membership can apply at the counter with RM100 for a year.


The Gardens Club application form.


woot!! My Gardens Club Membership Card with my name on it.

The card also comes with some other benefit such as free parking for the first 3 hour when you spend more than RM100 within The Gardens. And first 4 hour of free valet parking for spending above RM500 in a single receipt within the mall. Members will also get exclusive invitation to events and activities held at The Gardens.

I was given a welcome pack which comes with the following 3 things;


CRES RM100 Therapy Voucher.


Exclusive offer from Centro Hair Salon


3 copies of Complimentary Valet Parking Voucher

Personally I think the membership is really worth it, if you are a frequent shopper. especially the locker service is good cause I can shop all day and keep my valuable belonging in the locker with worrying that someone might break into my car and take all my stuff. Beside that the free wrapping service can help me save a lot when it comes to holiday season such as Christmas ad most shop doest not provide free wrapper and wrapping service these days due to rising cost. its certainly a good way to save some money.

If you have not got your membership, go get it now.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails